Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wanna Meet Up?

I have just agreed to meet this guy for coffee. I actually don't have a good feeling about it but I am feeling a bit reckless and hey, what the hell!
We have been sending emails and phone calls back and forth for the past few days and everybody's telling me I have to get out more. So I am breaking the jinx. I am actually going to meet another guy, after 16 years of being with one guy!
I think I agreed to meet this guy, even though he doesn't appear to be my type. For one, he was very vague about what he does and I am not exactly mad about his looks. But I am hoping for the best.
I will be meeting him tomorrow afternoon for coffee - in a public place, mind you. I have arranged for a dear friend to call me with an 'emergency' 30 mins into the date, in case I need to make a quick get away.
Keep your fingers crossed for me. And listen to the news in case you hear of a missing person!

No comments:

Post a Comment